Sunday 28 September 2008

Rachel Says She Will Keep Her Mouth Shut


When Rachel hit the stage she was the first to admit that after her faux pas yesterday, she's gonna keep her mouth shut! She sings and she really was amazing! Simon was willing the words to her as she sang and he had plenty to say when she left. "She's fantastic, she could have done a lot more with that song and she was even heading for a key change". I thought she was fabulous too Simon and Louis was impressed with the fact that she was humble.

2 comments:

letitianewbold said...

i think rachel is ace i love her voice and also should of stayed in the show i think that jls should of gone they are not half as good as she is
from letitia newbold

Jenni said...

I have always thought Rachel has a fantastic voice, what has happened to her...I hope she will continue to sing in the future.

Unfortunately at that time she had Dannii as a mentor and that did not help. If she had Cheryl I believe she would still have been in the competition. I watched this year's competition and I am yet to see a really feisty singer yet with the guts that Rachel has. The closest to date was Miss Frank and I hope they continue to succeed. They are awesome.